Pay homage to your Creator always
giving thanks. Remember, your Creator
may be different than others.
2. Vow to abide by the axioms
pertained in the genetics of freewill.
It will keep you from becoming
imprisoned in self righteousness.
3. Spawn favor for the rights of others.
4. Do unto others as they have done
unto you. If you are slapped. Slap
5. Honor all Wonder as Holy.
6. Crush those who intend to do you
harm before their dreams become
7. Do not commit intellectual adultery.
Let not your reason drown in false
8. Do not covet Justice that is
divinely fed on moral bankruptcy.
Disobey foolish laws.
You may want to structure your life around these Eight Foundations. Give it some thought!
2013 by Yorktown Disciple
All rights reserved